Ready to improve your sporting performance, or looking to manage a bothersome injury?
Siobhan Milner offers a range of services related to athletic performance and injury rehabilitation. Read on to learn more about fitness testing, and personalised strength and conditioning programs, and personal training in Delft and Rotterdam
Siobhan Milner offers three main services: Personalised Strength & Conditioning Programs, Premium Fitness Appraisals, and Personal Training. Read on to learn more.
Personalised Strength & Conditioning / Rehabilitative Programs
A personalized strength & conditioning program is essential for athletes of any level. Whether you’re aiming to succeed in the professional sports arena, or you’re an amateur athlete looking to improve your speed or performance, tuning up your instrument (your body!) is non-negotiable.
Siobhan Milner has extensive experience working with endurance athletes, team sport athletes, and professional dancers. In addition to a decade of experience working as a strength & conditioning coach and exercise scientist, she’s specialised in rehabilitation science, so can help you to overcome injury, solve chronic weaknesses or imbalances, and to improve your overall athletic performance and longevity.
One-off Program Package
- Perfect for individuals recovering from injuries looking for specific rehabilitative training, or athletes looking for a complementary training system for their sport
- 60 minute pre-program creation consultation (in-person or via Zoom)
- Exercise program and training schedule creation with built-in periodisation for 8 weeks
- Program delivered in PDF format with video links for exercises
- 30 minute follow-up progress discussion (in-person or via Zoom)
- Read what Siobhan Milner’s clients have to say about their personalised training programs here
Premium Fitness Appraisals
Siobhan Milner offers fitness testing in Delft, Den Haag, and Rotterdam. Siobhan has provided sport-specific fitness testing services for the New Zealand Ice Hockey team, Hoofdklasse hockey players in the Netherlands, and endurance and team sport athletes on three continents. She uses her vast experience to help you establish your current fitness and strength levels, and provides you with detailed results and action steps to improve on your results (and therefore, your sports performance!).
Fitness testing is a great way to track your training, or to use as a baseline for the creation of a comprehensive personalised strength & conditioning program.
Fitness Testing Packages
- Great for anyone with goals to improve their overall fitness or their athletic performance
- 30 minute pre-testing consultation
- 60-90 minute testing session (sport and goal-specific: may include aerobic, anaerobic, strength, mobility, and/or agility testing)
- 30 minute post-testing debrief
- PDF with detailed explanation of fitness testing results and action steps to help you improve your results
Personal Training / Strength & Conditioning Coaching
Siobhan is currently fully booked for one-on-one training! If you’re interested in joining the waitlist, get in touch here.